September 2016 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstevens

Toadfish. Splendid is implied but not guaranteed.
Reaction score
Who else is going to be there sweating underwater?

Member ....................... Dates .................. Staying ....................... Dive OP

mstevens ..................... 23 Sep - 1 Oct ..... Casa Suzana .............. Deep Blue

Holy cow, dude, how many trips to you have lined up? I am coming, most likely for I day.

I like being in Cozumel!

We hadn't been since early December what with the whole leukemia thing, which has been frankly really annoying. As you know, we were just there last week. My parents aren't allowed to be with us that week since it's our daughter's birthday and a tough time, so we're going with them in June/July to make up for it. September is when our daughter died, so we really need to be in Cozumel then. That's all the trips we have currently planned.

The past couple of years I managed to get there about every 8 weeks. I agree that's ridiculous, but it's a good ridiculous. Tracy is there a lot more, but I don't post when she's there alone.

You're making a 1-day trip, or you might be there for 1 day in September?

Well, I totally get that. Perspective changes.

And no not 1 day, "I" as Independence day. We are def going in August with the sobrinos, and prob Sept too...

I'm sitting here now. Will be back for at least 2 weeks for labor day in Sept. Well there's my boat. Hasta luego

I usually try to make it for Independence week but with the World triathlon finals going on that week at the marina I am not sure if I will make it. I have yet to hear if accommodations will be made for the marina based dive ops.

So, another opportunity not to share mojitos on the terrace!

EXACTLY!! but we did have breakfast, so it *could* happen....

I usually try to make it for Independence week but with the World triathlon finals going on that week at the marina I am not sure if I will make it. I have yet to hear if accommodations will be made for the marina based dive ops.

But you have not heard of the bars closing right???

EXACTLY!! but we did have breakfast, so it *could* happen....

IMG_2248.jpg

Last edited:
Who else is going to be there sweating underwater?

Member ....................... Dates .................. Staying ....................... Dive OP

mstevens ..................... 23 Sep - 1 Oct ..... Casa Suzana .............. Deep Blue
Mahidoodi (Mo)..............3 Sep - 10 Sep.......Iberostar ....................Dresell Divers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom