March 2024 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name .......................... Date ........................ Staying At .................................. Dive Op
gopbroek.........................03/03 -03/12................................................................Tres Pelicanos
jwafflesausce..................03/05 -April..................AirBNB......................................TBD
Diver#336.......................3/6-3/13....................Casa Mexicana.............................Blue Project
Redfoot........................ 3/11-3/15.....................Villa Aldora..................................Aldora Diving
FlashX...........................3/11-3/19.....................Scuba Club..................................Scuba Club
Matt B + 1………...........3/14-3/19…………......Blue Angel………………............…Blue Angel
Fantroym+1................. 3/16-3/23................. Casa Sandy (Airbnb)................... Plongée Grand Cozumel Diving
Dan G +1........................3/23-3/30..................Blue Angel..................................Blue Angel/Aldora
Divegoose+12................3/23-4/6....................Scuba Club.................................Scuba Club
DivingLane +4..............3/27-4/1.....................Miramar.......................................Dive w/ Martin

Myself and 2 others staying on Cozumel March 11-March 13, staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Aldora... will be at PDC afterwards til March 16 diving the cenotes

Name .......................... Date ........................ Staying At .................................. Dive Op
gopbroek.........................03/03 -03/12...................................................................Tres Pelicanos
jwafflesausce..................03/05 -April..................AirBNB......................................TBD
Diver#336.......................3/6-3/13....................Casa Mexicana.............................Blue Project
averageScubaEnjoyer.3/11-3/13.................Casa Mexicana...............................Aldora Diving
Redfoot........................ 3/11-3/15.....................Villa Aldora..................................Aldora Diving
FlashX...........................3/11-3/19.....................Scuba Club..................................Scuba Club
Matt B + 1………...........3/14-3/19…………......Blue Angel………………............…Blue Angel
Fantroym+1................. 3/16-3/23................. Casa Sandy (Airbnb)................... Plongée Grand Cozumel Diving
Dan G +1........................3/23-3/30..................Blue Angel..................................Blue Angel/Aldora
Divegoose+12................3/23-4/6....................Scuba Club.................................Scuba Club
DivingLane +4..............3/27-4/1.....................Miramar.......................................Dive w/ Martin

Fantroym+1....... 03/16-03/23......... Casa Sandy (Airbnb)............. Plongée Grand Cozumel Diving
Dan G +1.............3/23-3/30..............Blue Angel..................................Blue Angel/Aldora

Dan G, See you there. I am bringing a group of 9 divers. We will be the group in the pool when we aren't diving.

I am just missing you and doing Twlight/night two tank dives almost every day the following week!

I will throw this out for anyone in town! I have a twilight/Night 2 tank dive set up for Sunday 17, Monday 18, Wednesday 20, and Thursday 21. If anyone is looking for a guaranteed trip.
I am coming into Playa tonight and taking the ferry over in the morning. Hotel Mary Carmen, Aldora divers 3/14-3/19.

I’ll take any and all dives anyone wants to do until my NDL can’t take it.

Rescue diver working toward DM.

Redfoot........................March 11-15...................Villa Aldora.....................Aldora Diving

Looking for anyone open to do afternoon or twilight/night dives.

With Aldora or any op really- just want to dive as much as possible on my quick getaway.
I’m only going to overlap tomorrow and the next day, but I’m open to afternoon dives from shore (scuba shack?) or boat.

Back
Top Bottom