Sept 20 - Pt. Lobos video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A short video (thank you Google for high-quality embeds) from Saturday's dive at Point Lobos, my first dive with Ben and Ted. Awesome buddies with meticulous planning and execution, transportation via scooter (one word - wow), and a grand tour from Hole in the Wall through Middle Reef to Granite Point Wall. Conditions seemed pretty flat throughout the week, but viz was about 20ft or so, about half of what it was last week.

nice video.
music next time please :)

Until I find some appropriate tracks, just pretend it's playing Darth Vader's theme song :)

Until I find some appropriate tracks, just pretend it's playing Darth Vader's theme song :)

That will probably turn out really cool!

I think the word you are looking for in your signature is "algorithms". Just a suggestion.

I think the word you are looking for in your signature is "algorithms". Just a suggestion.

Anyone who believes for a Grecian second that the value of an exponent of a base number representing the power to which such base number is to be raised does not by action of the laws of physics produce conservatism, fear and nationalistic jingoism in a dive computer, is a born fool.

Such an axiom is lightyears old.

Anyone who believes for a Grecian second that the value of an exponent of a base number representing the power to which such base number is to be raised does not by action of the laws of physics produce conservatism, fear and nationalistic jingoism in a dive computer, is a born fool.

Such an axiom is lightyears old.

And a rousing pinlavingorsnovingerlingastermol to you, too!!! (Which is to say, whatever the @#$% you said...)

Funny you should bring up Star Wars music. Those can lights looked like light sabers. Was the force with you?

And a rousing pinlavingorsnovingerlingastermol to you, too!!! (Which is to say, whatever the @#$% you said...)

Lol! By the powers of google, even the lifeless clump of clay that is the english language can be woven into an elegant tapestry of mixed metaphors.

Funny you should bring up Star Wars music. Those can lights looked like light sabers. Was the force with you?

The force kicked me to the curb like a sack of potatoes. My buddies were sporting flashy HIDs that not only cut the darkness to ribbons, they literally made wooshing sounds when they were swung around--at least, that's what I heard in my mind. What do I have? A little AA-battery backup flashlight that I was too embarassed to even deploy. I felt like Baba Ganoush showing up at a light saber convention.

Great video Kenn! Thanks for sharing. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom