Semi-Dry vs a good 7 mm with Hooded Vest, How Much Difference?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drysuits will be my next adventure but not until winter.

Drysuits currently have a 2-4 month delivery time, per everything I’ve read here and friends have reported. If you’re looking at ordering one for use this winter, you need to order NOW.

Drysuits currently have a 2-4 month delivery time, per everything I’ve read here and friends have reported. If you’re looking at ordering one for use this winter, you need to order NOW.

Calm down...there are plenty of shops and websites with off the rack models to choose. The lead time you mention is only for custom made suits. Not everyone has non-standard body measurements and wants/requires a custom solution like you do.

-Z

I'm looking at them now specifically for that reason. Off-the-rack doesn't usually fit me and I currently have a wetsuit being custom made. There are a couple of shops in our area that have rentals and if they have anything that fits me, I'll use rentals for training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom