Semi-Dry Options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crap, Marie I missed you by just a little bit!! At the shop I ended up just getting some bits and pieces I needed. Reel, smb, some clips, and a line cutter. I talked with one of the guys about dry suits and semi-dry suits. Got some opinions and price ranges. I didn't try any on because leisure pro sent me a killer price and I didn't want to waste the time of the guys there without buying, but I ended up with the hollis neotek.

I took back two masks that leaked on me, got some o-rings and my pony topped off.

Crap, Marie I missed you by just a little bit!! At the shop I ended up just getting some bits and pieces I needed. Reel, smb, some clips, and a line cutter. I talked with one of the guys about dry suits and semi-dry suits. Got some opinions and price ranges. I didn't try any on because leisure pro sent me a killer price and I didn't want to waste the time of the guys there without buying, but I ended up with the hollis neotek.

they probably would have matched that price in the store btw. with the good sized shops like this, always ask if they can match a price before you go elsewhere

I was thinking as much but it was over a hundred dollars below sticker, so I felt like it would be poor form to ask. Gotta learn the etiquette in the scuba world lol

DRIS has a price matching policy. I bought my Geo 2.0 computer from them. Regularly $385 or so, they price matched the $274 sale price from LeisurePro.

Dude, just ask. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I was thinking as much but it was over a hundred dollars below sticker, so I felt like it would be poor form to ask. Gotta learn the etiquette in the scuba world lol
My local shop is not big... they have a commercial business side but it's separate... and they don't have huge inventory... but they pretty much price match most things..anything they can actually.... or they come very close... sometimes they beat online pricing... as a result I do my best to support them fully...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom