Would you like to dive Selsey?

• Saturday 19th Oct?

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Sunday 27th Oct?

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaun

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We have very kindly been offered the use of Builderbloke's RIB for a Branch trip at Selsey on the south coast.

The dives will be chosen to suit the levels and experience of those going.. so everyone will feel welcome. :)

We are limited to an absolute maximum of 8 divers on the RIB.

If you would like to join the fun, please reply to this thread…
And indicate your preference via the poll (pease don’t vote if you’re not coming).

Costs will be minimal to cover Builderblokes expenses and beer.

See ya in Selsey!

I'd be up for either date.

I'm working on a 35m max depth at the mo.

Chris

Doubt I'd be up for getting wet then guys - would be just back from holidays! But I'd be happy to keep the seats reserved in a nearby pub! :wink:

dont tax your brain any more m8 the boat club im in give me a weekly tide timetable and there pretty accurate

is run by one of my ex students. Dave Applin. I taught him to drive boats, and when I lived in the area, I had all the GPS marks for all of the big sites in the area.
I can still find the Mixon hole, the outer mulberry landing craft and the tank landing craft, if anyone needs the info

there are special tide times for slack water for the mulberry and the mixon hole depending on springs or neaps. the charts are completely wrong

could all that are up for the selsey dive let me know if there a definet and there qualification so i can organise the weekend to suit all needs

and both weekends are not a problem

and my buddy will be there so theres a minimum of four of us for each day

if it stays at four ill get a few from my club to come out with us but idealy we could get at least six ferets on board

Regretably it looks pretty certain that I won't have my ocean diver by then so I'm out - sorry.

Really p****s me off as I was looking forward to it!

Ian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom