Selling Sealife Cameras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sometimes there is particular feature(s) that people don't like. Just wondering if that's the case for Sealife DC1400.

I looked at one of those and decided against buying in the first place. Not because there is anything wrong with it. I went another route because for not that much more money I could get a DSLR with housing and strobe that is more versatile underwater and on the surface.

It's a great camera... But because the DC1400 is the top one they offer, some eventually grow out of them and want to take things to the next level (a compact with a larger sensor and RAW capability, DSLR, etc).

I still love mine and have no intention of selling it because it fits with the level of UW photography I want to do, and the next level for me would be very cost prohibitive. But I can definitely see folks wanting to move up to the next level, consistent with Pillpusher's point. It still is a great camera in my opinion.

+1: I'm not sure I'd be selling mine even if I do upgrade to RAW...

I'm glad someone sold theirs to me recently. Thanks agian, @merxlin !

I sure wish someone would sell their sealife strobes on scubaboard...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom