Question about SeaLife iPhone case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Judite

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just bought a SeaLife iPhone case with a tray and light. With my old camera set up, I would giant stride into the water, then have someone from the boat hand me my camera. I’m wondering if the SeaLife iPhone case is sturdy enough to just hold as I step into the water. What does everyone , who uses a SeaLife iPhone case, do? My old camera case floated so I wasn’t too worried about missing the handoff from the boat.

I’ve just started using one and haven’t jumped off of anything with it but I wouldn’t worry about it, seems plenty tough.

I’ve done giant stride and back roll with it several times WITHOUT light. Hold it close to chest/abdomen, no problems at all. Otherwise I’ve had someone hand it to me from boat, didn’t occur to me that I could miss handoff *new fear unlocked*. Sorry, that doesn’t answer your question but following thread now!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom