Seeking tech dive buddies.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rossiapacifica

Registered
Reaction score
Rossiapacifica Here.

I'm a member and occasional poster.

I've recently completed the TDI advanced nitrox and tech diver course, being qualified for decompression dives with nitrox (but not helium.) I'm looking for tech dive buddies with similar or equivalent training. My "graduate" dive was on the Cape Breton, maxing out at 130 feet for an hour of pure dive pleasure.

Also, I assume there are also tech dive clubs. Where are they here in the northwest?

I'm diving steel 98 doubles and a 40 cubic foot deco cylinder.

It goes without saying we would need to get together and talk "turkey" (experience, knowledge, equipment, software, etc.)

Deep dive sites of interest? Leschi wall, sunken forests in Lake Washington, Lobster shop wall, "Sponge Hill" in Hood Canal, numerous wrecks, Weatherwatch Canyon, etc., both from shore and from boat, as appropriate or available.

Any interest? My main "tech" buddy recently moved to Hawaii. Poor guy!

Rossia.

Rossiapacifica:
Rossiapacifica Here.

I've recently completed the TDI advanced nitrox and tech diver course, being qualified for decompression dives with nitrox (but not helium.) I'm looking for tech dive buddies with similar or equivalent training. My "graduate" dive was on the Cape Breton, maxing out at 130 feet for an hour of pure dive pleasure.

Also, I assume there are also tech dive clubs. Where are they here in the northwest?

It goes without saying we would need to get together and talk "turkey" (experience, knowledge, equipment, software, etc.)

Deep dive sites of interest? Leschi wall, sunken forests in Lake Washington, Lobster shop wall, "Sponge Hill" in Hood Canal, numerous wrecks, Weatherwatch Canyon, etc., both from shore and from boat, as appropriate or available.

Rossia.
You might want to get involved with the folks over at 5th Dimension in Issaquah. Loads of tech divers there. They also do a Wed. night skills dive at Cove 2 most weeks.

Rossiapacifica:
Rossiapacifica Here.

Rossia.

Give myself or hyper-limits a heads up next time you want to do the Cape Breton. We love that dive.

Back
Top Bottom