Seeking recommendation/ info. RE instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fshguy

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello:
I don't exactly know where to post this. I'm looking for info about Cal Azzouni who teaches for/ owns(?) Village Divers in NY. If you have taken a class from him, please pm me with your impression of him. I'm trying to help my cousin locate a good instructor for her open water class. Thank you.

Hi,

I don't know how much luck you are having - hopefully lots!

But you could also consider asking for some references from him from past students, and or perhaps your cousin could take a discover scuba from him to determine whether his teaching style is a good fit.

fshguy:
Hello:
I don't exactly know where to post this. I'm looking for info about Cal Azzouni who teaches for/ owns(?) Village Divers in NY. If you have taken a class from him, please pm me with your impression of him. I'm trying to help my cousin locate a good instructor for her open water class. Thank you.
sorry i didn't see ths sooner. hope you did not give this scum bag any money and/or pay inflated prices for unneccessary gear that he pressures naive students into buying.

Cal Azzouni is a liar and below average instructor. STAY AWAY from him.

givechase:
. . . you did not give this scum bag . . .
. . . STAY AWAY from him.
Instead of coming out hard against this guy in a public forum, you could've just PM'd "fshguy" as he requested and given your opinion. IMO, that would've been the correct and kind thing to do. Like you, I've made some unkind statements in the past and wish I hadn't. Hopefully, you will learn the same. However, YMMV

Back
Top Bottom