Seeking Feedback on Force-E dive store

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Greetings Friends,

I am planning a trip to Pompano Beach and have contacted Force-E dive store to dive with.

Do you have any comments (good or bad) regarding your experiences?

Much Appreciated,

Samer

rockwithoil:
Greetings Friends,

I am planning a trip to Pompano Beach and have contacted Force-E dive store to dive with.

Do you have any comments (good or bad) regarding your experiences?

Much Appreciated,

Samer

It doesn't matter who dive with. They all use the same boats. I get my air from them because its cheap (and clean) if you buy in bulk. Watch out for the hot fills. For nitrox, go to DiveRite Express and get banked nitrox by the foot for about five bucks.

Good crew. Very savy. Lots of local knowledge. No pressure.

I bought all my dive gear there at their annual tent sale. Very customer service oriented and a laid back group from my experience. good folks....

Great group of people there. I did my OW,AOW, Nitrox thru them. I also bought my tanks there along with 10 free refills. They have always been helpful and quick.

I've had good experiences with them on fills and some minor equipment purchases. Seem like a nice, customer service-oriented bunch.

Safe ascents,
Grier

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom