Seeking dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today it was 87 might drop a lil bit by the time you are here but not much.

What about the water temps?

87, you are joking, right? Wow. I just peeked out the window and we have rain mixed with snow. I guess I can take my long underwear out of my suitcase as I won't be needing it for my trip to DEMA! :)

What about the water temps?

87, you are joking, right? Wow. I just peeked out the window and we have rain mixed with snow. I guess I can take my long underwear out of my suitcase as I won't be needing it for my trip to DEMA! :)

Shorts might be more comfortable!

87 was the the water temp on the surface was probably 85 on the bottom at 30' deep. Air temp was probably between 89-91 I did not look. Air temp is 83 right now at 10:30am

You MUST be thinking of another state! Inland north FL might get that cold, but not the GoF or east coast. Last winter was unusually cold w/ temps dipping into the lower 60's.

Not even. I did some spring dives in N. Florida in Feb, and the water temps generally remain pretty constant year round, at a temp of 60-65. Now, the air temp could be quite a bit colder.

I spear down in Bradenton/Sarasota often. Let me know next time you plan a trip.

I spear down in Bradenton/Sarasota often. Let me know next time you plan a trip.

How often? Shore dive or boat? I'm always looking for more spear buddies. Let's get out soon. When do you do most of your diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom