seeking cavern class buddy 2/14&15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
my planned buddy for cavern sadly has had work interfere with her real life, which is of course diving.

we were scheduled for cavern feb 14 & 15 with michael o'leary in nfl. i'm still going, but wanted to offer the honor of being my buddy to anyone who wants it.

so, if you've been seriously toying with the idea of cavern & feel ready, will you be my valentine?:05: yeah, more expensive than roses & chocolates, but way more worth it.

I'd give my eyeteeth to join you, but they aren't worth much . . . :)

well, i appreciate the thought anyway! :)

Good luck, BabyDuck. I'm taking Cavern in March in Mexico. I hope you have a good class!

I will be with you in spirit!

Are you taking just cavern or are you ready for the plunge into Intro as well?

Mark Vlahos

best to you, too, redhat!

mark, i dunno. michael has a guy finishing intro the 16th, and he said depending on how i do, etc, i could join them. i'm as ready as i'm gonna get, so i feel pretty good that i'll do intro too, but who knows? i don't have another first or an h valve, but michael said he'd lend them to me. who'd have thunk this when you were helping me fix that webbing??

are you traveling now? or working on a show that stays in one place?

BabyDuck:
best to you, too, redhat!

mark, i dunno. michael has a guy finishing intro the 16th, and he said depending on how i do, etc, i could join them. i'm as ready as i'm gonna get, so i feel pretty good that i'll do intro too, but who knows? i don't have another first or an h valve, but michael said he'd lend them to me. who'd have thunk this when you were helping me fix that webbing??

are you traveling now? or working on a show that stays in one place?

I am working on the Broadway company of "The Producers" for 5 weeks filling in while a good friend is off to Austrailia, Papua New Guinea, and New Zealand for some diving and hiking adventures. If Michael feels that you are ready, and YOU feel that you are ready then go for it! If either of you have any reservations, no worries, take your time. The caves will still be there.

Mark Vlahos

If you don't find any one look on the bright side, you'll have Mike's undivided attention, but the down side is you'll have Mike's undivided attention. I took cavern solo with Mike and trust me he will see everything and won't pull any punches letting you know about it. Now I just need to get down there for the rest.

redhatmama:
Good luck, BabyDuck. I'm taking Cavern in March in Mexico. I hope you have a good class!

Who's your instructor?

AT Ginnie ? I might be interested, as I have been trying to get down there for awhile. let me know

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom