seeking cavern class buddy 2/14&15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMO it may not be a bad thing to have the instructors "undivided attention". Remember at this stage the whole idea is to learn the "new cave concepts" and practise, practise and some more practise till you are very comfortable with them.

Good Luck and have fun.

G.

not ginnie - somewhere near dive outpost, which i think will be peacock. someone, is that right?

and thanks, scubag!

BabyDuck:
not ginnie - somewhere near dive outpost, which i think will be peacock. someone, is that right?

and thanks, scubag!

Probably Peacock, but there are other systems in the area.

Mark Vlahos

P. S. Was that fast enough for ya!

damn, boy!

If Mike fallows his normal MO then you will dive Orange Grove and P1 for cavern. Go back to P1 and Peanut then off to either Telford or Little River for Intro pending conditions of either site.

Bobby

When I did mine thats what we did, orange grove for day 1, the peacock the 2nd day. Mike likes to get an early start so be ready to go about 8am or so

yeah, he's already said 'see you a few minutes before 8!' lucky for me i can wake up & fake being a morning person.

I took a NAUI Cavern class two weekends ago and learned I need some practice before I try to go up a level. I don't have a regular buddy that can take off and go with me but I can go down there on the weekend you mentioned. I don't know if I can do you any good since you will be in the class but if there are others that are interested and need a buddy I am game. Baby Duck if I can help you I am willing and interested.

thanks for the offer, but unless you want to pay for another cavern class, i don't see how you could help. i'm trying to see if i can get a buddy so i don't have to pay the extra for a private class. then again, if i do, no real big deal...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom