Seeking a Suunto Favor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba446

Reaction score
Anyone knows who sells Favor computers? Leisure Pro doesn't and neither does Dive Inn (metric only there).

?

Simplyscuba.com has them for $175.95.

Why a Favor though - why not a Vyper? Wouldn't you want nitrox capable computer for future use?

Marc :jester:

I dunno...most of my dive buddies dive compressed air - so I'm not sure how I would benefit from diving Nitrox if they aren't.

Enlighten me?

But if you ever do get eanx certifed you wont have to buy another computer.I made the same mistake thinking i would never dive nitrox.I kicked myself in the butt 2 years later when i had to buy a new compter.If it doesnt cost that much more and if you can afford it get the nitrox option just in case you start diving nitrox.Its really good stuff.

As for me i just ordered a vytec with the transmitter from simply scuba.My wife just inherited my smartcom.

Ok, Sounds cool! Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom