Seattle Seahawks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NW Dive Dawg

SDI / TDS Solo Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just wanted to shout out a huge THANK-YOU to the Hawks for exceeding most expectations and for giving it your all this year. I know that no one more than the players wished that they were able to go farther in the playoffs.... Cheers to all the players, coaches and their families and looking forward to next year....as I do every year!

Great job getting rid of R. Wilson just in time. Hopefully the Seahawks can turn the picks into more solid players. Here's to hoping Denver stinks for another decade because of R. Wilson.

Great job getting rid of R. Wilson just in time. Hopefully the Seahawks can turn the picks into more solid players. Here's to hoping Denver stinks for another decade because of R. Wilson.
Totally get your point..... but my point in this post was really just to say THANKS because I know that all the guys and gals in the HAWKS organization gave it their all and I'm just an armchair quarterback. I think we are really lucky to have Jody Allen as our owner and I have the utmost respect for her... and what I believe is her vision for the future of the team.

Got to love Pete Carroll.

What a motivating persona.

His attitude makes everyone a winner.

Except when he throws from the 1 yard line in the super bowl instead of handing it off to Marshawn. He did have a great year this year. Exceeded all expectations!
Got to love Pete Carroll.

What a motivating persona.

His attitude makes everyone a winner.

Except when he throws from the 1 yard line in the super bowl instead of handing it off to Marshawn.
Yep...... Bad decision for sure... But then.... I should have bought Microsoft stock in 1986! :cool:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom