Seattle Diver Death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TBone:
My heart goes out to Cheryl's family and her dive buddy. Cheryl made a series of bad decisions that fateful day, which were completely outside her buddy's control. It's our responsibility to our families, friends, and dive buddies to learn from this so we never make the same mistakes Cheryl made.

I'd like to also express my thanks to Bones, Lamont, and everyone else that has contributed their personal experiences regarding this terrible accident. Having been through one rather horrific experience like this in my life, I have an idea of how disturbing it can be to revisit the experience in your mind. Thanks for pushing those emotions aside and focusing on what can be learned. Your posts are informative, well thought out, and have done a good job of demonstrating the mindset that will hopefully make all of us safer divers. As a new diver, I've learned much by monitoring this thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom