Seattle adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rjack321:
You might consider a visit to the Seattle Aquarium along the waterfront, just down the hill from Pike Place Market.

The newest umpteen million dollar exhibit "Window on Washington Waters" will be open by then. They also have several tide pool exhibits, an underwater dome, sea otters, several species of seals, knowledgable staff+interpreters and "flash ID cards"

The whole package will help you understand what you're seeing when you're out diving.

Seattle Aquarium is growing. WOWW is _scheduled to open in June_, but we know how that goes. Actually things are moving along well.

If anyone wants to stop by (every other) Tues afternoons, I dive in the dome tank then. Let me know and I can show you around a bit.

Jack

The Aquarium is a great place to visit for out of towners BEFORE a dive in Puget Sound.
You will learn of the critters you will find on your dive.

I am counting the days till the new exibits open

Back
Top Bottom