SeaSpace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Who's going to Houston's SeaSpace June 3rd and 4th this year?

I'll be there on Saturday ..... hopeing to get a lot of free stuff .... once won a universial scuba tool there as a door prise when it was at at downtown Hilton a few years ago ...... hate they did away with the underwater photo contest .... never won but loved to enter and see my prints on display

I will be in classes all weekend long. 11 hours a day Fri, Sat, Sun. You guys have fun I wish I could make it

The main days are June 4 and 5. I plan to go for the full day on Saturday June 4. I hope that it is better than last year. Many of the "usual" exhibitors did not make it, probably due to DEMA being so close. I like to visit with the resorts from various places to see where I might like to go next.

I'm not thinking I'll make it unless my schedule clears up.... but keeping fingers crossed!!

I was thinking about going, but I have to stay in town for a wedding at our church that Saturday afternoon, so I won't be able to make it. That also means I won't be able to go on Debra's Divers Day Out in Athens, either. :116:

Back
Top Bottom