Review Seaskin Nova drysuit review - ladies' POV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are 13 really excellent posts on that other Seaskin thread, you have to read them all to find them :wink:
LOL! I've got no idea how a thread about a drysuit gets to 234 pages - and I'm sure as **** not going to bother reading it to find out!

If you could copy all 13 and post them, that would be a nice community service. Thanks.
That would take them out of context.

LOL! I've got no idea how a thread about a drysuit gets to 234 pages - and I'm sure as **** not going to bother reading it to find out!
It’s really an all inclusive thread, you’ll learn about pee valves, catheter’s, hair removal, biology, dry glove systems, shoes, it’s far to expansive it sum up in a few words.

"Custom embroidery on suit" is that just your name on the sleeve or ?

ands thanks for this post.

It will take about a week of casual reading to get through all the posts. The information you'll glean is what we all used in making our decision to purchase a SS Nova. Pee valves, pocket choices and locations, color options, zips, glove systems, shipping, all are discussed in depth to give the best singular source of info for the Nova. This ladies perspective thread has gone off track partly due to not wanting to read 234 pages of often short responses

It will take about a week of casual reading to get through all the posts. The information you'll glean is what we all used in making our decision to purchase a SS Nova. Pee valves, pocket choices and locations, color options, zips, glove systems, shipping, all are discussed in depth to give the best singular source of info for the Nova. This ladies perspective thread has gone off track partly due to not wanting to read 234 pages of often short responses
To be fair on this thread the advice she gives about add on protective, which I am generally against as unnecessary and the tendency of these adding to repair difficulty, more specific about short people issues, something I cannot relate to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom