Searching for specific measurements of wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarriorWolf

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
hi ..

I'm searching for a 1mm or 1.5mm wetsuit in specific measurements and it's been hard for me to find.

So, I want your help :)

My measurements:

Height: 5'7" - 170cm
Weight: 115lbs - 52kg
Waist: 27"-28"

Also, what's the difference between split or blade fins?

Regards,

As for the wetsuit you may consider going custom. I recommend wetwear. The difference between splits and blades is the splits are split down the middle of the blade. And some believe you will die if you use them. Not true. Usually.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

i know about custom is wetsuits ..

i mean i want 1mm for 115 lbs .. tell me websites to search for this specific size ..

the split fins as i heard is more powerful .. is this information true ?

Hey, i have experience using both split and blade fins. I began my scuba training using blades like most people and i experienced cramping in the arches of my feet and in the toes. the discomfort was regular and it took some fun out of the dive.

i then brought myself the oceanic v16s on sale and i found an improvement while diving but long surface swims gave me fatigue in the legs so i found i was getting legs cramps while diving.

my girlfriend brought herself the mares raptors and i used them for a couple of dives last year and i had to get myself a set. they were comfortable and stiff enough, ideal for surface swims but they were also really nice while diving, finning was no effort what so ever and i haven't got cramp any where since!

Mares raptors all the way!

---------- Post added January 27th, 2014 at 10:13 PM ----------

1176347_578347352207141_1513955452_n.jpg

whahhhaahaa :) nice ..

i also thought about mares raptor it looks rocking ..

if the picture for you, then that's fabulous :p very nice picture ..

ok .. i need 1mm suit for 115lbs which is hard to find .. so could you please tell me about special websites who specialized in wetsuits for many sizes ?

also i'm looking forward to dive with you one day :)

Back
Top Bottom