Searching for specific measurements of wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah i know it ..

i discovered that i fit in junior sizes .. size 16

---------- Post added February 5th, 2014 at 12:36 AM ----------

I sent them an email for my request .. i hope they have it ..

thanks

Hey, i have experience using both split and blade fins. I began my scuba training using blades like most people and i experienced cramping in the arches of my feet and in the toes. the discomfort was regular and it took some fun out of the dive.

i then brought myself the oceanic v16s on sale and i found an improvement while diving but long surface swims gave me fatigue in the legs so i found i was getting legs cramps while diving.

my girlfriend brought herself the mares raptors and i used them for a couple of dives last year and i had to get myself a set. they were comfortable and stiff enough, ideal for surface swims but they were also really nice while diving, finning was no effort what so ever and i haven't got cramp any where since!

Mares raptors all the way!

---------- Post added January 27th, 2014 at 10:13 PM ----------

1176347_578347352207141_1513955452_n.jpg
Wow! the bottom looks all silted out or stirred up. What's that about, and how did it happen?
Was there a bit of a surge going that day?

i think it looks wonderful

i haven't dive before, though

---------- Post added February 5th, 2014 at 01:44 PM ----------

You know what .. !!

this little distortion of sea surface would be an issue, this clears you have a lot of clear dive chances in your region

it's nice .. i wish i would have the same in my region too :)

looking forward for my first dive .. God wills it

Wow! the bottom looks all silted out or stirred up. What's that about, and how did it happen?
Was there a bit of a surge going that day?

we was diving with a school and there was a Russian kiddy who was finning like he was ridding a bike, we had to hang back while the sand settled a bit lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom