Searching for a long nose mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

r1s8k

New
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi,

I have a bit of a long nose, and searching for a mask that doesn't put pressure on my nose.

I bought this one years ago, and was a bit tight on the bottom area of my nose.

My nose is approximately 4.5cm width / 6.5cm height.

Promate Avanti Petite Side-View Edgeless Mask

Can anyone help me with models that have a big nose area ?

Her is an alternate link for Amazon for the mask you linked to above where it is available in-stock ($19.95 USD in choice of black, clear, or yellow frame):

Also, take a look at the discussion thread at the following link, it is a similar topic and you may find some suggested products to explore:

Hope you find one that works for you.

-Z

Xdeep had a big nose pocket, also, Cressi have a lot of big nose pocket masks. You can try several of them and see.

A mask that I find very comfortable, and I too have a bit of a nose, is this one:

I believe Halcyon, and maybe Diverite, also sell it under their labels. But I have seen some knockoffs that look just like the Mundial that dont fit like the Mundial.

Hello guys thank you all for the replies.

Yeah I think it's a bit difficult to know from the pictures that if this would fit my nose or not so I went to Amazon search and right now I've put several ones in my cart and going to the next step which is to select one that from the pictures might has a good nose area.

mask.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom