SeaQuest Pro QD+ (best place to buy)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheezy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
SeaQuest Pro QD+

Looking for the lowest price that still comes with a full warranty??

Anyone.... I found em on ebay but I just can't bring myself to buy it from some schmoe I don't know.

Thanks in advance...

Try LeisurePro - they offer their own warranty (but I don't think you'll need to use it with this particular BC).

They also resell stuff on eBay.

Do the LDS even carry the ProQD+?

The LDS in LA and OC that I've been to all carry last years ProQD (not the QD+). I ended up getting mine at LeisurePro.

I was reluctant to buy my BC on line at first, but after exchaning a few emails and a brief telephone conversation with the staff at LeisurePro, I was convinced that they were a legitimate and professional operation.

I paid $368 for my ProQD+ (incl shipping). The store covers the warranty instead of the manufacture.

If you prefer to get your BC at a LDS, try the Sport Chalet in Long Beach, they were selling the ProQD (not the QD+) for $404 when I went there last month. But be careful; the Sport Chalet stores do not seem to have uniform pricing; Sport Chalet in South Coast Plaza was selling the ProQD (not the QD+) for $429.

Oh! by the way... the Sport Chalet stores offer 10 free tank charges and a 10% discount on purchases to members of official Sport Chalet dive clubs. I've contacted the Greater OC Sport Chalet Dive Club to join (waiting for their reply). I can foward you information if you are interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom