Seaquest Dimension (not the i3)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggiebq86

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking at an older BCD that is identified as a Seaquest Dimension. My LDS says it is about 10 years old. It looks more like it just came out of the package. I like the look of it because it is very streamlined. There is minimal extras on it. Just the harness, cummerbund and the bladder. I'm curious whether bladders are still available for it though. I don't want to buy it and have the bladder start leaking and have to be replaced in a year. Has anyone seen this one before?

The original SeaQuest Dimension (not the i3) was a very successful BC known for its comfort and how streamlined it was. We no longer support the model with unique parts as it goes well past 10 years ago. If you really want to purchase it, I recommend that you blow up the BC until it is taut and let it sit for one hour. If it remains full, then the bladder is in good shape. Connect a lp hose to the inflator and check its functions. If all checks out, it should be fine to use. I'm sure that your LDS can assist you in assessing it.

Tom Phillipp
Product Mgr.
Aqua Lung

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom