Seaquest Balance vs Zeagle Stiletto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My first BC was a Zeagle Ranger, it worked great and was constructed using heavy duty materials. This BC is designed to handle just about any type of diving from technical to recreational. No complaints on form or function on this one. When you need to ditch your weight, this system will not let you down. You will not fail to make it to the surface because your weights are still in the BC and at least you will be on the surface to re-thread. If you are going to do recreational diving in tropical waters and want to take up less space in your gear bag, Zeagle Stiletto is a great choice. I have also used the Sea Quest Raider, this is another well manufactured and quality product that is more of a direct competitor to the Zeagle Ranger. I am sure either one will server you well. The key is to learn your equipment well so when the emergency situation arises, it will be second nature on your reaction.

Let's face it, this is not a lifetime purchase, we will continue to upgrade our gear as improvements in technology make newer equipment safer and more functional.

Ok. well I reversed decision and went with the Zeagle Brigade. I checked the balance out again, I just did not quite like the fact the one pocket was very difficult to get into. Especially since I am just starting out, I like the fact I can adjust my weights easier by just dropping and extra lb or two in the pocket of the brigade, and IF I ever decide to go more technical (many years down the road) I can upgrade with a ranger bladder. Oh well, off to the quarry in a month to check out my new gear!!!!

Back
Top Bottom