SeaLife's Service - Shocking!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

changing lenses is easy, unless you are using a BP/W and long hose. :D

dlndavid:
Hi Jim, race you to the Philippines. :D
hey i leave before you!!! i have the more expensive camera so you have to wait behind me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! and you better not get better pix then me or i will ,ohhhh, i guess i will just WINE!!!!, hey david how are you, we need to dive sometime!!! jim:D

we will Jim, when we get back, for sure.

dlndavid:
we will Jim, when we get back, for sure.
look forward to it my friend!!! david, have a great time in pi , wish the dates were just a day or so diff as we would run into each othere,, you have the best time , i know i will as this will be my first warm water and the first time out of the country were i will need a pass port, we will both have a great time , see you soon. sorry to all for the off topic!! jim

No worries, Rick and me are buds, he says I can trash his threads whenever I want. :D
kidding... really, Rick :D

dlndavid:
No worries, Rick and me are buds, he says I can trash his threads whenever I want. :D
You and me, buddy... we're like this! Trash away, trash away.

When you said "Until, two minutes into my first dive, I flooded the camera. Augh!! When I opened it up I could see that I had gotten Moisture Muncher crystals all over the O-ring." Did the capsule of moisture munchers get caught in something or did is just spill? I have never had one open.

Bbarnes:
Did the capsule of moisture munchers get caught in something or did is just spill? I have never had one open.
It broke open when I pushed it into the little holder in the interior of the camera and the crystals fell out.

Rick Inman:
It broke open when I pushed it into the little holder in the interior of the camera and the crystals fell out.

I was just wondering about that, too! Good deal!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom