Seahawks in the Superbowl!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Egner

Contributor
Reaction score
...for the first time ever, ya sure, you betcha.

I'm not even a Seahawk fan, I'm a Cowboy fan by DNA and bloodtype, but I'm gonna buy a Seahawk jersey, 'cause it's the right thing to do.

Steve

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go Seahawks!!!! Last game i went to before i moved overseas was also Seahawks vs Carolina in Nov 04..... same result!!!!!

Nice!

Yeah this is gonna be great. Two of my all time favorite teams going at it in SB XL.

TCDiver1:
Yeah this is gonna be great. Two of my all time favorite teams going at it in SB XL.

If you take the 6th off, you can be part of the cleanup crew at Ford Field, because the game itself is going to be played on the 5th...LMAO :laughing:

ScubaTexan:
If you take the 6th off, you can be part of the cleanup crew at Ford Field, because the game itself is going to be played on the 5th...LMAO :laughing:

Not to speak for Jon..but, I think he means so he won't have to go to work the next day with a (cough) hang over.

Ha! I'm a Bears fan, but now I'm hoping the SeaHawks take the SuperBowl. Congrats to all Seahawk fans.

ScubaTexan:

...unless you live in Australia where we have to get up early on the 6th to watch it :wink:

But at least it isn't the 4am start of the Denver/Pitt game!!

WOO HOO... You guys would not believe the energy around here!!! Its going to be a great game, and its been a GREAT season.. I can't wait!!!!!

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom