Sea Sports Belize, any reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used them on a November Cruise, had a total of 8 Family on the trip and booked our own snorkel charter with Sea Sports Belize and had a great time. Wonderful service and we got to get away from the cruise ship cattle boat charters and snorkel some less frequented reefs. After snorkeling they took us to a small Caye and fed us lunch then off to another reef then they dropped us off at our ship. We still had time to drop gear, change and tender back to the tourist village for shopping and beers at the Thirsty Lizard. As a side note, there were divers on our cruise that I dove with in Cozumel and Roatan that did dive in Belize and although they were impressed with the Sea Sports Service they were not as impressed with reefs around Belize City. You could save a couple of bucks and do some great snorkeling instead of mediocre diving, but as far as charter's go Sea Sports is Top Notch!!

I used them on a November Cruise, had a total of 8 Family on the trip and booked our own snorkel charter with Sea Sports Belize and had a great time. Wonderful service and we got to get away from the cruise ship cattle boat charters and snorkel some less frequented reefs. After snorkeling they took us to a small Caye and fed us lunch then off to another reef then they dropped us off at our ship. We still had time to drop gear, change and tender back to the tourist village for shopping and beers at the Thirsty Lizard. As a side note, there were divers on our cruise that I dove with in Cozumel and Roatan that did dive in Belize and although they were impressed with the Sea Sports Service they were not as impressed with reefs around Belize City. You could save a couple of bucks and do some great snorkeling instead of mediocre diving, but as far as charter's go Sea Sports is Top Notch!!

Thanks for your response, just the type of feedback we are looking for.

Yes, I concur with Jason. Seasport is an excellent choice as a dive operation. John and Linda Searle are lovely people that run a tight ship. Diving the barrier reef to the north is not that great, but I do know that they will dive southern Turneffe atoll from the cruise ships. That's pretty good diving, epecially the Elbow and Black Beauty. You may want to contact them about the possibility of doing those sites if you must dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom