Sea Soft Scuba Drysuit Opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wheatondiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My LDS hosted a Sea Soft Scuba Drysuit seminar the other evening. It was very informative as I am not very familiar with drysuits. All the points that were addressed seemed to make sense.

I would like to hear from other divers. What are your opinions of their drysuits?

No Sea Soft Scuba drysuit divers? I just want to hear what you think about their suits. I was at a seminar and heard what Bruce thinks about his suits.

I looked at their suits very closely at DEMA,and seemed to have good manufacturing. I don't know anybody who owns one,so I don't have any inwater feedback. I will say they make an awesome dry bag,with a roll out mat. It uses a dry zipper versus rolling the edges and snapping closed.

We now have them in rental in the LDS I teach out of. Very comfortable and super easy to put on.The zipper is very different from all other suits.It can "self repair" if teeth get out of alignment.Being that the zipper is usually the weak link in a dry suit and the most expensive to replace this may be an added value.Neoprene seals are also comfortable and warm.Not too fond of where Bruce likes to have exhaust valve but he will have it installed where you want it when you order it.Price is reasonable being that we also include the undergarment-hood.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom