Sea Searcher II-Harold Rudinger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hawkeye Mark

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
See below

Subject: Harold Rudinger
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:46:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ya'll,

It is with the deepest sorrow I must inform you we lost a great man and
fellow diver today with the
passing of Harold Rudinger, owner of the Sea Searcher II.

As soon as arrangements have been made I will pass
them along.

Tim Hataway

Sorry to hear of this news.

Oh that's terrible! He will be missed.

astrl

Harold was one of life's great characters and a good man...he will be missed.

I don't know the particulars of his death but he's been having health problems for a couple of years.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Condolences to Harold's family. I had the pleasure of talking to Harold on the phone a couple of times over the years to try and arrange Flower Garden's trips. He was a character in every sense of the word. We were never able to get on the boats because they were always full. He leaves behind a successful business. Good Job Harold, you will be missed.

There was a memorial service for Harold Thursday night in East Texas. I talked to Harold's wife Chris there and she is holding up well. Harold will be taken home to Michigan where he will be laid to rest Monday Oct 18. Feel free to leave a message on the Sea Searcher II message board if you like.

Thanks

Tim Hataway
Webmaster
Divemaster
Sea Searcher II

Poor Chris. My heart goes out to her.

Harold was a heck of a guy. I haven't seen him since he quit going out on the boat, but my chats with him are memorable.

Condolences here as well, I talked with Harold a few times about trips and always enjoyed hearing stories about him.

Back
Top Bottom