Sea of Cortez DVD Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
It was suggested that I post here in the SW Sand Sharks forum the availability of my new DVD on the Common Marine Life of the Sea of Cortez. This DVD is available in two formats: a single DVD version featuring two 30-minute shows on the Common Invertebrates and the Common Fish of the Sea of Cortez and a double DVD version featuring a second disc with two 30-minute programs ("New Footage from the La Paz Region" and "Marine Life of Cabo San Lucas").

Normally these sell for $30 and $40 respectively plus shipping and California state sales tax if applicable. However, for ScubaBoard members I'll sell them at a discounted price of $25 and $35 respectively including shipping. However CA state sales tax (8.75%) still applies if shipped to a California address.

Find out more about this DVD on my web site:

http://www.starthrower.org/products/dvd/Sea of Cortez DVD.htm

Dr. Bill

Thanks for posting that here, Dr. Bill.

Any sneak peaks at the videos? Is this an entertainment type DVD or an educational type?

Currently none of the Sea of Cortez footage is viewable on-line. It is educational in nature.

Since it's educational in nature I'll send you a payment in a little while for the double DVD version. It's hard to pass those up!

Thanks Rob, good to have them in the neighborhood.

don O

Just learned that both of my video submissions to the Long Beach SCUBA Show will be part of their film festival, each playing twice on Saturday. Dale Scheckler who with his wife Kim and family run the show and publish California Diving News introduced me to his son as a "very good videographer" or words to that effect a few weeks ago.

Hmmmm....might have to get these :)

donooo:
Thanks Rob, good to have them in the neighborhood.

don O

I think they'll be a good addition to our Project AWARE and OW classes.

So, Dr. Bill, what kind of cut do you offer for referrals? :D

Back
Top Bottom