sea nmf wanted to me to post this one...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crab lover

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
sea nmf and I went on a dive with what was once the Breeze club last month when we had the Kona winds in our favor and I finally got to do Baboon's Nose. For our second dive, we drifted the Wall and I was able to find this tiny guy. sea nmf provided her finger for a nice size perspective!

SCUBA_036_11.jpg

Wow...baby frogfish.....cute! :D

never seen a baby frogfish before... never knew they can be that small! really cute, thanks for posting this pic. :)

Baboon's Nose is just around Portlock in front of Hanauma Bay. When you are on the boat and look at the rocky outcrop, it looks like the profile of a baboon.

Thanks for the kudos! I was very hesitant to post it, it's not one of my better ones... but sea nmf insisted it was great with the perspective!

Nice pic! I'm jealous that you guys had a running boat yesterday afternoon. We were supposed to do split rock off of the Nori-Z, but it wasn't happening :(

Matt

One thing about Breeze, they have 2 boats and they always seem to run. So-so dives, though. It was good to be underwater, none-the-less.

Right now E-Beach looks like 0 - 2' for Sunday. Crablover & I are planning diving. If it holds, do you want to meet us out there?

Right now E-Beach looks like 0 - 2' for Sunday. Crablover & I are planning diving. If it holds, do you want to meet us out there?

I'd like to, but I'll be in Boston, Detroit, and St Louis interviewing for post-doc positions. I'll be back April 3rd, and ready to dive then. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom