Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M

Sam, it was a Voit Navy (about 1964 so post Sea Hunt). I had the exhaust can re-chromed and put it on a VR-1 body that had an exhaust can that looked like it was run through a garbage disposal and a trash compactor several times. I put one of Allan Klauda's labels on it. It is the reg on the far left in the pic. I'll use the main body of the Navy for another project one of these days.

See you in Pismo Beach in a little less than 2 weeks.

Mark

4 days to go to Sea Hunt Forever 2019 - Silver Springs State Park - Florida!

Here's a pic of yours truly at the 2017 event! Yea, I know, mask on forehead. My bad.

Mark

rcB819.jpg

Here is a short video clip I took of the divers entering the water with the Glass Bottom Boats docked behind them. Mark

Mark
Note first diver with gold spear gun ..
He has a canvas basket harness for his tank...

Was??Is? the basket harness Sea Hunt appropriate ?

SAM

Mark
Note first diver with gold spear gun ..
He has a canvas basket harness for his tank...

Was??Is? the basket harness Sea Hunt appropriate ?

SAM

Actually, Yes! A basket harness or two did appear in several episodes of Sea Hunt. You will have to ask that diabolically crazy Canadian friend of yours (Alec somebody :)) which episodes, but basket harnesses are vetted for the Sea Hunt Forever 2019 show.

Mark

Was really hoping to make this event as I follow Alec on YouTube and really wanted to meet him. I’ll be on a cruise returning on Monday.

@Diver below 83

Was really hoping to make this event as I follow Alec on YouTube and really wanted to meet him. I’ll be on a cruise returning on Monday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Invite Alex and Diana for a visit to your home on Tuesday
They are Canadians and enjoy warm weather
sdm

GIANT Alligator in the main basin where we dive at Silver Springs this morning for Sea Hunt Forever! Had to shoo her away before getting in the water.

GHg7uy.jpg

Diving in 15 thirty minute shifts, we entertained 1,500 people today who were watching us from the glass bottom boats. Back tomorrow for more of the same!

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom