Sea Hunt 50th Anniversary Podcast Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marshallkarp

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Underwater Videographer

As many of you know, Brian and I worked very hard on the Sea Hunt 50th Anniversary Commemorative Special Podcast. We thought that it would be a very nice Christmas present for you, our listeners.

From Brian and me, thanks to all of you for your support and listening. Merry Christmas and God bless you all. We hope you relive the memories of yesteryear and enjoy the special.

Very cool, Marshall... look forward to seeing it!

Thanks for sharing. Excellent web site.

What a great Christmas present. TANKS A LOT!!!

Good Diving/Hunting,

In case anyone missed this last year, here was our Christmas special where we commemorated the 50th Anniversary of Sea Hunt. Interviews include Eric Hanauer, the author who last interviewed Lloyd Bridges before his passing, Susan Silo, the Hollywood actress who guest starred on the Cougar episode of Sea Hunt and Jeff Bridges, Son of Lloyd Bridges, who shares his touching memories of his father and his Sea Hunt experiences.

Underwater Videographer

Also, people emailed me and wondered how I talked with Jeff Bridges. You can read the backstory on the making of the Podcast here:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/214268-backstory-sea-hunt-podcast.html

Once again, enjoy and Merry Christmas

I'm curious, why is it that there's no video on the Underwater Videographer? It's all audio.

I'm curious, why is it that there's no video on the Underwater Videographer? It's all audio.

That is a good point Walter.

By the way, if anyone is wondering where the podcast went, I have been recovering from surgery. I hope to get back to the podcast, I have three unaired podcasts in the can. More importantly, I hope I can get back to diving next year.

marshallkarp:
That is a good point Walter.

and here I thought it was a good question. I listened to the entire thing and I enjoyed it very much, but I kept waiting for the video to start. So what is the answer?

Back
Top Bottom