Sea hornet command air regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

missrachelle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone
I just bought a secon hand barely used first and second stage sea hornet command air regulator. The shop I bought from (which is not the same shop I'm doing my divemaster with) told me this was a great reg. being a bit short on cash the price was right for me. I actually quite like it. Breathing is a breeze and purging takes no effort at all. I was wondering if anyone else had a review of these regs cause there's hardly anything online. Tell me what you think!

Missrachelle. X

Love the name. I'm going to change all my regulators to "Sea Hornet Air Commander"s. Do you have pictures so I can have SHAC stickers made? I'm not joking.

The Sea Hornet Command Air are brilliant regulators. Unfortunately, as far as I can see the company, one of the oldest manufacturers of dive regulators in the world, appears to have gone bankrupt a few years ago. As I am about to get my regs serviced for the first time since then, I am not sure that the parts will be available now. As I have about 5 full sets of these regs, I could be up s**t creek!

The Sea Hornet Command Air are brilliant regulators. Unfortunately, as far as I can see the company, one of the oldest manufacturers of dive regulators in the world, appears to have gone bankrupt a few years ago. As I am about to get my regs serviced for the first time since then, I am not sure that the parts will be available now. As I have about 5 full sets of these regs, I could be up s**t creek!

Let me know what happens when you service them, I would like to know what I am in for. :)

I was told yesterday my the person who services my regs the kits are still available. I intend to purchase enough to keep my regs in service for the next 20 years (till I am too old to dive).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom