Sea Elite Wetsuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PennellC

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm relatively recently certified starting to get tired of wearing rental wetsuits. I'm looking into buying my own. I'm a student on a limited budget so the Divers Supply house brand Sea Elite suits caught my eye. Does anyone have experience with these suits? I have seen a thread similar to this from about 6 years ago, but wanted to get a more recent opinion. Any advice can help!

I use my 3/2 in the pool for classes and Discover Scuba programs. Even in water in the high 70's, it gets cold after you've been in there for 4 hours or so.

For what I paid for the suit, I think it's a decent deal. I's not on a par with my Aqualung Solafx or my O'Neil 7mm, but I could buy 4 or 5 of the Sea Elite 3/2 suits for the same price as the Aqualung or On'Neil.

I have an Elite Tec Flex 7mm one piece paid $179 for last year at Divers Supply. I dive in 55-60 degree water in a local lake, I'm toasty enough. It's not a drysuit, but close for comfort in moderately cold water.
My BC is the only think I haven't bought at Divers Supply. If they were a Zeagle dealer I would buy that there as well. Great outfit, great prices.

Back
Top Bottom