Sea elite wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

easyrider003

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Has anyone had any experience with the Sea Elite Wetsuit? I am looking for a 7 mm wetsuit and found one of these for a reasonable price. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone had any experience with the Sea Elite Wetsuit? I am looking for a 7 mm wetsuit and found one of these for a reasonable price. Thanks in advance.

I purchased the 3/2 this past spring & enjoyed it this summer.......so far holding up well..

Their wet suits are made by Atlan,which makes some great quality wet and dry suits

I have a Sea Elite Tek-X BC and really like it so if its quality and design is any indicator of their wetsuits I would say go for it.

Anymore feedback or review about Sea Elite Xflex wetsuit?????

Thanks in advance,

i did purchase the 7mm after i posted and i love it. would have no worries buying one again

I have 2 of their suits and I love them. I have put them through hell in back, dragging through wrecks and caves, stuffing them in travel bags full of salt and sitting and then leaving them in a corner of the garage to rot until I rinse them. They are the most dependable suits I have. Absolutely zero issues, which is more than I can say for a lot of my other ones.

Thanks... As you know, there haven't been that many reviews about this suit, so~~~~

They are being on sale right now. I would like to get more.. :)

my first wet suit was a Sea Elite farmer john (3mm)

i still use it, all these years later, and it's holding up very nicely

nothing bad to say about it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom