Sea Elite Scout Drysuit Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrumpyOldGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would like a drysuit someday, but the cost for good, brand name suits are out of my range. I saw a very reasonable price (599) for a Sea Elite Scout drysuit on Divers Supply. It is front entry:), with soft boots, membrane (bi-laminate) which suits me fine (pun intended).

Does anyone have experience with the suit or manufacturer?

Are their any other brands that are reasonable cost and quality?

About drysuits cost depands on the material using, valvles, zippers. Because those datas combine to make drysuits for long lasting.

thought we are the manufacture of drysuits in China, I still suggest you to check your local shops and distributors for more choice with gear and accessories of drysuits.

www.bluedive.cn
Eric

Wanted to revive this thread in hopes that some folks have experience with this drysuit and have some opinions to share. The price is very attractive as a potential starter drysuit.

I found a couple very positive reviews [ drysuit input needed ] but for the most part not much out there regarding reported probelems or comments on sizing or ease of repairs etc.

thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom