SD1 - Military UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

Been a Force Fin Pro user for some time now and like so many after getting over the initial shock of the effortless feeling I have become addicted.

I have been following the threads on SD1 fins and for some time now have been wanting a pair. The time has now come!

Can you tell me how to get a pair here in the UK? Do I need to order direct from you guys in the US or is there a UK retailer you can reccommend? I guess in semi-answer to my own question it looks as if they are personalised so would I be correct in assuming that I need to have them shipped to me direct.

Thanks for making some great fins and I look forward to hearing from you.

Clive

Clive,

You should be able to order your personalised pair of SD1s through Poseidon Diving Systems, who are the UK distributor of Force Fins. Have a word with Simon Morris. The website is: poseidon-uk.co.uk

If you wanted to have a go with a pair before you part with your cash, I have a pair, so if you happened to be at one of the inland sites when I am testing gear, you are more than welcome to give them a bash.

Cheers

Mark

Thanks Mark for the info and the offer on trying out your pair! All of us at Force Fin have always been very thankful for your support!
Clivesanders contact Poseidon UK when you are ready and they will square you up with the SD1

Mark,

Thank you for the response, much appreciated and also for the offer of a try-out. Think I have actually convinced myself a bit past that stage, you know the new must have shiny stuff syndrome!

Will give Simon a buzz. Oh and buy the way I do support you accelerated deco theory!

Best Regards

Clive

Blair,

Thank you also for getting back to me. I have been browsing Scubaboard for some time but only registered a couple of days ago. What a great response!

Thanks Guys, may the force etc..

Clive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom