Scubatoys is Awesome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Floridawannabe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I ordered a Zeagle Escape BC from them because I got tired of my old jacket style squeeze and my weight belt slipping on me. I ordered it Wednesday 25 Jan. 2006 and recieved it 27 Jan 2006. I asked a lot of questions about the BC and told the sales rep about my problem and size. He told me that I would enjoy the BC and all the advantages that it comes with. Again Scubatoys has earned my respect and business.
Plus they love us ScubaBoard members and give us a 10% off discount all you have to do is mention it.
Rick

Yep, ScubaToys is the bomb. I have a long list of great experiences with them. They have sent me goods without charging me just so I could try em and ship back what I don't want. There's a reason they're doing so well...primarily because instead of *****ing about the Internet, they turned it to their advantage, but still never lost the personal touch.

And they match anyone's price...yes, even LeisurePro's. Good stuff! :D

They did a great job getting me my new 19 cu ft pony timely to replace my dead 13. I'm already thinking of a 30 cu ft for the deeper dives I'm doing now.

I will also jump in and say that Joey took good care of me and they match competitor pricing. I am about to place anothe order with them.

Big thanks guys. I got my order speedy quick.

Yep ......Larry and Gang are very helpful and knowlegable.

Scubatoys Rocks!

Always a great experience when dealing with them.

Cheers

bought a computer from them,great price and great service

I'll be going by there next week...

I too am putting my $0.02. I have burned up a credit card line with them. If there is ANY misunderstanding. . . they jump on top of it to rectify it.

Also, where else can you call the bosses (Larry and Joe) and they treat you like extended family?

A tickled and appreciative customer,

Tevis

I too have to give 2 thumbs UP to ST. Larry and the whole team took incredible care of me. 1500 miles away and I got the regulator trade in done in less than a week. Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom