ScubaToys Forum...Will it be as popular as SB?

Will ScubaToys forum be as popular as ScubaBoard?

• No, it will never have the membership that SB has.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Maybe...who knows?

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Yes, especially if they continue to offer $$ incentives for posting.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, they will rule no matter what!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I doubt that their forum will be as good as scubaboard or that their online shop will match Leisure Pro but it will have it's niche of supporters.

I dunno. LP has great deals but they're just a retailer. ScubaToys has more of a shop feel to it and they're always on the boards offering support and deals. More involved with the customers.

My favorite thing about SB is it's "latest threads" section...that way I can keep up with all the posts. I haven't figured out how to get to that feature on ST forum

I think they are doing a good job of bringing the people interaction and personal attention of a LDS to the Internet. Will it work? I hope it does for them as they have always been a great resource for me. They have certainly tapped into a great resource by being vocal and participating here on SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom