Question Scubatools?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good review from me for Scuba Tools. I found Joan to be very polite and responsive when I called her.

I placed my order on the 29.03., had some phone calls about the order and I think two mails in April, then there was no communication anymore ( I called several times, wrote mails, nothing). On the 30.05. I received finally my shipment with no communication ( apart from DHL a couple of days before), two ordered test machines were missing what had not been mentioned by Bruce or Joan before. I was informed in the sent invoice that they would come as soon as possible, but I had no idea when that might be and got no information what I had to expect.
After that again there was absolutely no communication from ST until I received a forwarded message from Joan that my second shipment was on the way on the 15.06. ( which arrived a couple of days later).
For me it was not very important in which time frame the shipment would arrive, but I was so stunned by that negligence of communication that for short time I was worried that I might had lost a couple of thousand US$. That's why I opened this thread.
When Rob wrote that they are just a two people business I thought that, okay, they might have some stress in the moment.
I had already ordered a couple of times with them and received the items always fast, so it's my first time I had an experience like that with them.
Anyway, it was a bit disappointing but that's all.
No hard feelings....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom