Question Scubatools?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

axxel57

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi
Does anybody knows what is going on at Scubatools?
I'm waiting since seven weeks that my shipment gets on the way, Joan doesn't answer my mails since weeks, doesn't answer my calls, and the mail box is full, so I cannot leave a message.
Does anybody else have the same problems, or is it just me?

They were away recently. It's a two-person shop. But I got a recent email from Bruce about a new tool, so they're still in operation.

Hi
Does anybody knows what is going on at Scubatools?
I'm waiting since seven weeks that my shipment gets on the way, Joan doesn't answer my mails since weeks, doesn't answer my calls, and the mail box is full, so I cannot leave a message.
Does anybody else have the same problems, or is it just me?
I bought some tools off them a while back, took a very very long time for them to be dispatched
and emails went largely unanswered🤷‍♂️

YMMV

I bought some tools off them a while back, took a very very long time for them to be dispatched
and emails went largely unanswered🤷‍♂️

YMMV
I've done several orders in the last several months (including 1 since my last post), and had several interactions with Joan by email and phone in that time. Responses and shipping were prompt.

I've done several orders in the last several months (including 1 since my last post), and had several interactions with Joan by email and phone in that time. Responses and shipping were prompt.

Maybe stuff was going on at that time in their lives🤷‍♂️

Now, other than if I'm getting factory tools, Scuba Clinic Tools are my go to, I've met them before and they are nice people, their shipping internationally is much easier on the wallet than ST.

Maybe stuff was going on at that time in their lives🤷‍♂️

Now, other than if I'm getting factory tools, Scuba Clinic Tools are my go to, I've met them before and they are nice people, their shipping internationally is much easier on the wallet than ST.
Makes sense. For me, probably because I am in the US, ST has much faster delivery than SCT due to international shipping at a lower shipping cost. My last SCT order took hours to ship from SCT (they were good!), but then took almost 2 weeks on the transit between countries before a fast delivery on this end.

I am currently trying to get hold of them, as nobody is answering emails, or the phone and it's been weeks since I ordered something. I'm inclined to cancel the order (if that's even possible) and not work with them again.

I placed an order about a month ago and had it in a week.

Reactions: L13
FWIW, I have had excellent service from both. It would be helpful in this day and age if on the website there would be a notice given if there is a temporary cessation of orders or whatever. But, again, I have had good results from both outfits.

Back
Top Bottom