Scubateers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffhamm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey moderators,

How 'bout a separate folder for the Scubateers to run their business out of, so we don't have to sort through their daily advertisements.

This would leave the trips and local marketplace section easy to read. This would also make it easier to find special trips and local specials.

Scubateers would have a great place to advertise their business, and for the people that wanted to dive at Pleasant, the search for the Scubateers would be effortless.

Always looking to help,

Jeff.

They are posting in the appropriate forum and I don't see that there are that many posts which warrant having to sift through them to find special trips. The SandSharks forum has maybe 8 posts a day, if even that. It seems that if you give a special section to one business you will have to open it up to other individual businesses.

My opinion.....

Karen

They are posting in the appropriate forum and I don't see that there are that many posts which warrant having to sift through them to find special trips. The SandSharks forum has maybe 8 posts a day, if even that. It seems that if you give a special section to one business you will have to open it up to other individual businesses.

My opinion.....

Karen

I agree no need to open up a new can of worms.

Hey moderators,

How 'bout a separate folder for the Scubateers to run their business out of, so we don't have to sort through their daily advertisements.

This would leave the trips and local marketplace section easy to read. This would also make it easier to find special trips and local specials.

Scubateers would have a great place to advertise their business, and for the people that wanted to dive at Pleasant, the search for the Scubateers would be effortless.

Always looking to help,

Jeff.

What? They need to add a marketplace forum to the marketplace forum? This is the place to market... your business. I guess it is a bit confusing what with the thousands, no wait, hundreds - well - tens, hmm.

Yeah, with all the one or two postings a week it sure gets hard to sort through it all.

I think you're from that other somewhat less popular dive boat which will remain nameles. Cuz Scubateer's Rocks!!!!

Steve.

Oh, and Scubateer's Still Rocks!

Karen and Steve,

We appreciate the support from you both. Its customers like you that keep us in business at Lake Pleasant.

Thanks to all of our customers, we have been operating at Lake Pleasant for 1 year and have had continued success. We enjoy what we do and it brings us great pleasure to meet new divers. We understand that the economy has been difficult, that is why we continue to advertise specials so that everyone can enjoy themselves on the boat with us.

Thanks to all the LDS's that continue to send all of your divers out with us. We look forward to meeting new divers on Lake Pleasant Scuba Day May 2nd.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom