Scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you read the bottom of my post.
I said
"Perhaps it is great equipment. I just don't care for the local shop or their prices."

Tavi

Hey devjr,

At the very beginning of the discussion, I just asked what what so great about Scubapro. I don't ignore and BLAME (too harsh of a word for a discussion) Scubapro for their "innovations". I stated my opinion, I am not the one attacking anyone else for their opinions.

Also, USD has been sitting on their duffs for a few years now, and so have some other manufacturers (whose name I will not mention); these companies will eventually suffer for their lack of new innovation.

As for the history of innovative products, do you feel that Dacor and Mares H.U.B. will be the new revolution of diving?

I respectfully withdraw my opion, at this time, for later attack.

Hey kcbdiver,

One thing I have learned about this wonderful board is that someone always has to take a potshot. I'm sure you know your opinion is just as good as anyone else's. Personally, I enjoy this kind of thread with differing opinions flying back and forth, because it results in a great exchange of information. However, I do wish some folks would tone it down a little as far as taking what I would call personal potshots at other folks just because someone critized their personal favorite. Just like anything else, what is good for one might not be right for another. I think every piece of equipment I own is made by a different manufacturer! This was the result of much research and personal preference and comfort. I terrifically interested in everyone's opinions here and if someone gets their jolly's criticizing my opinions than that's their problem. I suggest they mosey over to the Redneck Diver thread and try smiling a little.

Live and let live, whatever!

Laura

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom