Scubapro XL Jetfins with springstraps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sigh....you boys stop that fighting lol. Anyway, I might be interested in the fins. I wear a 10.5 shoe....should these fins fit me (along with the straps of course).

Thanks

Paul

Don't hold your breath, he hasn't logged in since June 27 - I'm still waiting for a reply on my offer

Sigh....you boys stop that fighting lol. Anyway, I might be interested in the fins. I wear a 10.5 shoe....should these fins fit me (along with the straps of course).

Thanks

Paul
I wear a size 12 shoe... the XL fin is right for my foot in a bootie... but, I use a large spring strap. I can buy the fin locally from the LDS at $102... I can buy the fins online at $67... I can buy the size L spring straps new for $29 from the LDS... I have not priced them on the internet. So, for new fins and springs my cost new is $96... My cost via LDS for new fins and springs... $131 is MAX NEW...

I use a large spring strap

FYI the OP is for Jets with size L Halcyon spring straps

What's your point again?

FYI the OP is for Jets with size L Halcyon spring straps

What's your point again?
If I were to wear XL spring straps or M spring straps, there is no "value add" to the spring straps that come with the used fins for the price

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom