ScubaPro Warranty Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CenTexDivin

Contributor
Reaction score
Directly above the center of the Earth in the Texa
# of dives
50 - 99
I understand that the Scubapro warranty only applies to gear purchased through a dive shop or authorized dealer, but I've still got a few questions that I can't find answers to.

A) Is the warranty voided if you hook up non-SP gauges or octo to an SP 1st & 2nd stage combo?
B) Other than covered repairs and maintainance, what other benefits does the warranty on SP regs and BCs cover?

CenTexDivin:
A) Is the warranty voided if you hook up non-SP gauges or octo to an SP 1st & 2nd stage combo?
no
B) Other than covered repairs and maintainance, what other benefits does the warranty on SP regs and BCs cover?
parts for maintenance are covered as long as you get it serviced every year, but you still pay for the labor.

The Scubapro warranty is one of the best in the business, as is their customer service.
Let's say that 10 years down the road the chrome starts to peal away on your reg, take it to a dealer and before long you will have a new reg. That's just one of the million things that could happen. The only things that can void your warranty are not having your reg serviced annually, and/ or selling your system. In most cases if has been more than 2 years since your last service, most reg techs will have you pay for parts for that year, and reinstate your warranty the next year.

Back
Top Bottom