Scubapro SPG?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tekkie

Reaction score
Hi,
Quick question. How much is the Scubapro SPG (not the one in the console) the plain metal one? I was going to get one but the new catalog doesn't have the price in it. I think it's about $79.00??!!!???!
Thankz

Here's a list of most of the computer and non computer stuff the numbers are whole dollar amounts - MSRP. But I'm not sure which item you're looking for?

Smart Com Console w Quick Release 910
Smart Com Console w Standard Hose 896
Smart Pro Wrist 638
Smart Pro console w compass 786
Air 2 with transmitter 1260
Air 2 wrist only 920
Pro Ultra wrist only 500
Pro Ultra console with compass 648
Sport Plus wrist only 384
Sport Plus console with compass 532

LeisurePro sell a brass/mineral glass SPG made by OMS - you can get them for about $65 + shipping. Work fine, I have two. The ScubaPro ones are rumoured to have recently been discontinued, to quote another user of this board. I couldn't find an online source for the ScubaPro guages when I was in the market, and the one I saw in a shop was over $100.

is what I paid for mine.(exactly as pictured on your link) LDS prices suck, but when you need one, you need it NOW. Nice unit, heavy, durable, big face.

mike

...I can remind you in peace...don't get the BAR gauges when you order. I have the OMS non-BAR and they work fine...only $65 at LP..but that doesn't help much if they are out of stock.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom