For Sale ScubaPro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fins - Size Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbnbart

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
$100, bought them used for my son, but found he needed an extra large.

Attachments

• 0838CB33-5E9C-436F-A491-87E328014F57.jpeg
    0838CB33-5E9C-436F-A491-87E328014F57.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 48
You need to put their size in your post and heading.
Thank you. My first post, and wasn't sure what I was doing or even posting in right place! Not a lot of instruction. Even now, can't figure or find how to edit? Any help appreciated.

Thank you. My first post, and wasn't sure what I was doing or even posting in right place! Not a lot of instruction. Even now, can't figure or find how to edit? Any help appreciated.
It's too late to edit the post now. But I think you can still edit the thread title: Should be a button on the top right, above your first post. Or just say what size in a new post.

Too late to edit now but you can click "report" on your post and then ask the admins to add the size or whatever you want to add. If they are in a good mood, they may do it for you.

Ha, might be an off day for them, they are size Large. I am in Southern California, on the coast. Thanks all!

You should be able to edit both the title and the post. I just did it on a classified post from 4/6. As @tursiops instructed for the title, there is a drop down above the right hand corner of your post with some dots in it. That will provide the edit button.
There is an edit button in the lower left corner of your post for that post.
I had always thought you had 24 hours to edit, but saw edits on classifieds that were way past that, so thought I would try. Who knew?!

Erik

Thank you all! BoltSnap, it worked out with reporting, thanks. And, there were no dots or edit tools, other than the report, on the webpage, must have been the 24hr limit thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom